Chromebooks are steadily gaining ground on iPads. Why? Here are 7 reasons.
1) Chromebooks are for Creating iPads are for Consuming – This argument is well made by Joshua Kim of EdSurge
3) Android Apps will run on the Chromebook – Enormous benefits will come from only having to buy one app one time to run everywhere
4) LogIn Time, Google Apps, Technology Failure – Blake Seufert meticulously details these reasons as why Australia chose Chromebook over iPad.
5) Share the same Chromebook with Others – Maggie Summers of Edudemic details the benefits of sharing Chromebooks
7) Getting Started is Easy – There are an enormous number of resources online like 30 Ways to use Chromebook in the Classroom.
These are compelling reasons. I especially enjoyed reading about the Kentucky Country Day R&D experiment. A great example of how to effectively launch Chrome.